Thursday, December 4, 2008

Niffty Nails

Today I took Julia to a nail salon for the first time with my friend and her girls. She got her nails painted, complete with teeny tiny flower on each thumb nail. She was so excited and so proud. It was really fun and $5 well spent. Next time I am going to have to let her get her toes done too. She really wanted to stick her feet in the bubble bath but I convinced her that it was too cold. (it really was.....brrrrrr! ) We went to lunch afterwards and then her buddies came over to play for a little while. Needless to say, Julia had a great day! (If you are wondering where Maria was during all this, she was playing with her boyfriend Jared at his house. His daddy was nice enough to watch her for me so I could take Jules. I think she had a great time too! Thanks E!)

Drying - not an easy task for a 3 year-old. Too much sitting still and not touching anything...
Work in progress....

Ready for action!

Taadaaa!
Julia, Bailey & Kendall

No comments: