Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kari!

Capri, Italy

Christmas Day is my really good friend Kari's birthday. I always feel like her birthday gets neglected with the craziness of the holidays. This year I made certain to set up plans to help her celebrate. We are going out on Monday with the girls and I am super excited. So, until then, Happy Birthday my dear friend and here are the top 5 reason why I want to celebrate you!

5. You are my "crafty" friend and always answer my annoying craft questions with a smile.
4. You let me call you and rant and rave about whatever is driving me crazy on a particular day.
3. You, unlike me, make a list for everything and actually do what is on the list. It is very impressive.
2. We can spend a week on a European cruise in adjoining cabins and come home better friends then the day we left.
1. I just really like you, know I can count on you, and am grateful for your friendship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI!

No comments: