Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

This Christmas has been incredible! It has been a whirlwind of family and festivities, gifts and giggles, excitement and exhaustion. Here is a brief photo recap of the last couple of days....
Making Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve

We went to Andy's Aunt Karen & Uncle Jim's House for Christmas Eve Dinner. We had a great time and the girls got a ton of super nice gifts. My sister-in-law Kelly brought her soon-to-be-husband Clive to Christmas for the first time so that was fun. He has been here before but never for the holidays. Thanks for a great night guys!

Our attempt at a family picture...

Sucking up to Santa one last time....

Santa came! Julia walked downstairs Christmas morning and said "He did come Mommy!" like there was maybe a little doubt that a fat bearded man was going to bring her presents.

Maria checking out her loot... As I guessed, despite putting an enormous amount of effort into getting them different things that I thought they would each like, they both just played with everything together. I guess I shouldn't complain, for the most part they share and play nice.


Julia with her Handy Manny tools. We set out her Barbie house and had a hard time tearing her away from it to open her other stuff because she was so excited.

THE MONEY SHOT! I can not tell you how many pictures have been taken of these 4 children together (Molly, Julia, Maria & Parker) and they never turn out. Someone is picking their nose or looking the other way or something. I LOVE THIS PICTURE! It was taken at my parents house where we went after the Santa Fiesta on Christmas morning. Grandma and Grandpa spoiled them like always, and even Andy and I a little too. (THANKS MOM & DAD!!) We had an awesome breakfast and the kids played and it was wonderful. It is always my favorite part of Christmas.


We went to my Aunt Patti and Uncle Ken's house in Hudson, WI Christmas afternoon and had a ton of fun. We ate to much and played a fun gift exchange game. My cousins kids were there and all the kids had so much fin playing. (I realized that I am no longer in the kid category anymore...) The picture above is my immediate family and for those of you who don't know I will list from left to right - Parker, brother-in-law John, my sister Missy with Molly, my brother Joe, my dad Roy, my mom Joan with Maria and then Andy, Julia and I.

So that about wraps up Christmas 2008. A little sample of our holiday. (I took 200+ picture...) We hope your family had a wonderful Christmas too!


1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great pic of all the kiddos! Looks like a Spoiling by Santa and Mom and Dad! Glad it was a great day!