Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wedding Countdown

So my sister-in-law Kelly is getting married in New Orleans in January. Her finance is Clive, or Uncle Clive as Julia calls him, and Andy and I couldn't be happier to welcome such a nice guy to the family. Julia is going to be a flower girl, or "wedding girl" as she says. Maria is going to be on standby. She may or may not participate, depending on her mood, but she will have a dress and look cute either way. When we tried them on at the store she had to be forcefully removed from the dress so I am guessing that she will do just fine, but we aren't going to push anything. Here is a sneak peak of the dresses, Maria is actually wearing Julia's so it is too big, and Julia could have used a good hair brushing, some tights, and a little alterations too, but you'll get the idea.....


We can't wait for the big day! It's going to be so fun going to a new place and celebrating with everyone! New Orleans here we come!

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Aww..the dresses are pretty! Julia's dress doesn't look all that big on Maria...looks like she is pulling a Mason by hardly fitting into her siblings clothing like she was suppost to...=) So much for hand my downs...

Melyssa said...

I bet they are going to love it! What a fun thing for the girls to do! Where you in a wedding as a kid? I never seemed to be the right age myself-- So I am a little jealous of those girls! =)

Unknown said...

Sweet. Have fun at the wedding and I commend you on your attitude about Maria actually walking down the aisle. We had my niece and nephew in our wedding which was interesting. Ian put the pillow in front of his face right when the photographer took his picture going down the aisle.