Monday, December 22, 2008

Maria Storage Solution

So I have been trying to liquidate some toys to make room for Santa's arrival this week and have cleared off a couple of shelves, okay one - kind of. (If by clear off I mean just move the stuff to the floor...) My little Maria has found a new hangout place and I think it is a riot! Now, what will she do when there are toys there? I'll give you one guess....
Please excuse the craziness of my toy shelves in the playroom. As hard as I try to keep them neat and tidy it is a losing battle....

And yes, she really did this all on her own...

Perfect fit!

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

Oh that is just too cute! She looks quite happy laying in there. I bet she was pretty proud too. =) The fun part will be if she does it again today... I am impressed you are getting set for Santa- Hummmm I should follow your lead! We have been trying to clear out the baby toys but it is Rich that is having the hard parting with them.

I know what you mean about where to put all the stuff- we are getting the Bitty Baby changing table from my MIL and where that will go is a good question...

Have a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa is good to all of you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ha! Super cute! I love that she is ready for a nap with her plug and all! Now, if only Mason could take a que for a little rest...we might be onto something!