Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Santa?

We finished off the weekend with a date night last night. We ate at Maggiano's and went shopping. We found ourselves buy more things for ourselves then anyone else.... Oh well. We'll finish that list one of the these days.... Thanks for babysitting Pat & Karen! Julia has been talking about coming back all day today!
Today we went to the Santa Brunch at Majestic Oaks Golf Club near our house with my parents and my sister's family. For you locals, I would highly recommend it. It is a wonderful breakfast buffet with tons of food, omelet stations, waffles stations, kids buffet, and pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus. As you know from earlier post, Maria didn't care for Santa, the buffet made up for it. She was free of charge, and I assure you they are rethinking that after the Maria Feeding Storm came through today! We exchanged gifts from the cousins and had a really nice time. I smell another tradition in the making....

Grandma & Grandpa & the kiddos

Present time!


Notice the food in Maria's mouth - she couldn't stop eating long enough to even open presents...

No, we did not subject Maria to another visit with Santa. We tried and she cried so we gave her the pass......

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

What a great tradition to start. I remember someone telling me about it and I forgot to check it out! Do they do it every weekend in December? I might have to do a little research! What a great day you all had!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I heard about that. Erik and I are taking the boys downtown to the Minneapolis Club for Santa next Saturday morning. Very similar with a breakfast and pictures...Really cute. I like your header picture too.