Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

So this may go down as the craziest week of my life thus far so this will be short and sweet....

Friday night I went scrap booking and didn't get a ton done but had a ton of fun! I was too busy thinking about all there is to do this week......
Saturday Julia went with to my brother-in-law's holiday party because it is so awesome. Not so awesome, the glitter in her "crazy" hair-do that is now all over my bathroom and permanently stuck to her head. Oh well, I am sure Missy and John view it as pay back for any number of things I have done with or given their children. Either way, she had a blast! Thanks guys!

Julia and her "crazy hair"

Saturday evening we had little holiday party with some friends. We had pizza and the kids exchanged gifts and then all 21, yes 21, of us headed to the Excel Center for Disney on Ice. The show was great by child entertainment standards, we may be experts at this point, and they both loved it. Maria was clapping and pointing and rocking out in her seat and Julia was enthralled. It was money well spent. Until, enter theme from JAWS, I got food poisoning from some crappy mini doughnuts that I shouldn't have been eating anyways. I am certain that it was God's way of telling me to stop eating so much crap and get on a diet. I will spare you the details, but I was down and out the rest of the weekend. Andy was on 100% parent and spouse duty. Thanks Babe!
Maria got a Snap & Style doll & outfit - she loved them!

Julia got a Lite Bright - which I may play with more then her....

The group o' kiddos

At the Disney on Ice show!

I am posting this after being at the holiday party for the dance class I am taking. Yes, this overweight, under exercised mom is taking a dance class - and loving it I might at. I have met some fun women and really look forward to it every week. So, the fun is over and crazy week is on - like Donkey Kong as Andy would say....... Stay warm out there people!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Good pics!! I will get you the family shots that I took also. One of these days, I will get them downloaded...sheesh...everything is creeping up!