Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This Is What Maria Thinks of Going to Daycare....


Yes, I know, she only goes 2 days a week, but she is having trouble and it makes me soooooooo sad. I know it's the first week and it will get better, but knowing she is there and unhappy is really hard. They are done now until Monday so that is good, but I have a feeling next week is going to be even tougher. And, yes, as you can tell from the picture I took tonight, she has learned to pick her nose. We are so proud.
Julia's newest thing is baking. How great for my waist line... We have made brownies and cupcakes over the last couple of days and hopefully won't be making anything else for a few days, at least. She likes to dump the stuff in and stir and she is actually pretty good at it. I made a bigger mess tonight with the cupcakes then she did!

My Little Baker

Week one of work for me is done - many, many more to go....

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love the nose pick! It is awesome. I would be proud too! She must really have a good one! Julia looks so small compared to that bowl...=) I wish I had that problem! Keep blogging...they are really cute!