Monday, September 15, 2008

Look What I Got!

Andy's Aunt Karen, who is one of the nicest people I know, made me this shawl. Yes, you heard correct. She made it. Just for me. Holy cow! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! So after you look at the picture of it you will see that she is not only a nice person, but a talented one to boot. I am so thrilled and honored to have a "Karen Original" I can hardly stand it. She made it for me to wear to my sister-in-law Kelly's wedding in January, but as a total added bonus for me, she finished it in time for me to take it on our big trip in a couple weeks. A heartfelt thank you to Karen and no, she does not take orders. Sorry ladies.

This photo does not do the beauty of the shawl justice, but after long day on my feet, the thought of modeling this was more then I could take.

Close up shot. Yes, I am not lying, she made this, with her own two talented hands.

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I like the shawl! It will be really nice on the cruise.

Anonymous said...

Wow that shawl is beautiful. if it disappears on the cruise...it wasn't me! :)