Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Robynn!


Top Ten Reasons to Celebrate Robynn's Birthday


10. She introduced me to Benihana.
9. She knows the words to every song ever played on the radio. I am constantly in awe of this hidden talent.
8. She will tell me if something doesn't look great when I try it on and when I have a booger on my nose.
7. She has very similar, weird eating preferences to myself. We are two peas in a pod at a restaurant. (With the exception of mushrooms....)
6. My kids and husband REALLY like her. (And by husband I don't mean in any creepy way - just the she's fun and I like to spend time with her way....)
5. She is one of my "go to" girls for advice.
4. We move at the same pace. She waits for me and I wait for her because we seem to move slower then everyone else.
3. We have a lot of fun when we are together. Whether we are at the park down the street or on an island in Greece, it is always filled with fun and laughs.
2. I know if I need something, she will be there and visa versa.
1. She knows me really well and still wants to be one of my best friends. I count this as a major blessing!

Happy Birthday Robynn! Thanks for being such a great friend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much that was about the sweetest thing ever! Thanks also for everything you did today to make my day so special. I am so glad to have a bestest frined like you. Love you, R

Anonymous said...

maybe I could learn to spell. :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Such a nice tribute to her Birthday!!! I'm sure that she feels just as lucky as you do for your friendship, and I laughed out loud the you wait for each other...Are you guys like hours behind? Or am I missingsomething?