Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood...

TODAY WAS BEAUTIFUL! Just a gorgeous Fall day! A few more days like today and I would be a very happy woman. Julia had preschool this morning and I think we are finally getting in a groove with our new school year schedule. Julia has done great at daycare the day and a half that she goes every week, and is also really liking preschool. Maria had an o.k. 2 days at daycare - not wonderful but an improvement. I am really enjoy our one-on-one time Wednesday while Jules is at school. I finished my second week of work (I will lose count at some point, I promise.) and it is going really well. Business is crazy - I have more students then I have time allotted so I need to do some rearranging. Annoying, but a good problem to have. So, over all, all is well at the Hansell Household. We have a lot of fun things coming up the next couple of weekends and the countdown to our big trip (European cruise!) is officially on!

Here's a few pictures from our trip to the park today...

Notice Maria's mini-ponytail! Yippppee!

Julia thought it was quite entertaining to drop her shoe and make her mom get it.

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

She has a little Pebbles and Bam Bam thing going on....She is getting big, even in my mind, I forget that she can move around now.