Sunday, September 7, 2008

Benihana Heaven

We closed out this week with a trip to Benihana for dinner with my parents and my sister's family. I LOVE Benihana and so do my kids. It was super fun and super yummy and a great way to end what can only be described as a crazy week. (Dance and soccer and gymnastics, Oh My! Preschool and Sunday School and Daycare Transition Days, Oh My!)
Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids

Parker & Maria

Julia & Molly

I am going back to work tomorrow until May. I have mixed emotions. Part of me is ready to be doing something out of the house, contributing financially, and being in charge of something other then sippy cups and dirty diapers. (I know, I know, and 2 beautiful children who I know I am LUCKY to be in charge of, but some days it gets old....) The other part of me is going to miss them like crazy and I am sure in a few weeks I will be ready to be done working. The grass is always greener, right? I count my blessing though, 2 days a week at I job I usually really enjoy and then home with the girls the rest of the week is not a bad gig. So tap shoes and tutus, parent phone calls and tired feet, here I come!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Uh, don't forget jumping like a maniac behind a black curtain too! The swing of things is a bit difficult with 2 isn't it? I'm still trying to figure it out. Remind me to tell you my 1st day o preschool story.....=)