Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dancing Queen

Julia started her second year of dance tonight with MUCH excitement! She is now in the preschool class and has the same teachers, Miss Kara and Miss Taylor, so she is very excited about that. Over half the class was together last year so a lot of familiar faces and buddies, including her friend Kendall. There are some fun moms that I have gotten to know just from sitting in the lobby with them an hour a week all last year so that is nice for me. I am amazed at how much she likes it. I thought for sure she would hate it because I wanted her to love it so badly. So far so good. Next year Maria can start too!
I KNOW THESE ARE TERRIBLE PICTURES! SHE WOULD NOT STAND STILL!!!!!
Check out her sweet moves though...maybe she doesn't need lessons? Just Kidding! By the looks of it she may need to go twice a week or something....Again, kidding. I love the faces she makes.
Hope everyone dances on through the rest of the week!

No comments: