Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tarah Tagged Me

My friend Tarah has "blog tagged" me so I am going to oblige and list 7 random things about myself and I am supposed to tag 7 others to do the same. Problem is, all my cyberspace homies have been tagged, so I am just going to tell you 7 random facts about little ole' me....

1. I have an intense fear of drownding when on small boats. Don't mind big ones so much, just the little ones...
2. I still eat like I am in college. Mountain Dew, Ramen noodles, microwave popcorn, mac & cheese.....
3. I always knew I would have 2 daughters. (Actually, it's really three, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here...)
4. My pants are getting a little tight. Time to hit the treadmill. Big time.
5. No one makes me laugh harder then Andy.
6. I miss my grandma.
7. My 2 favorite part of every day is snuggling with my 2 girls in the morning and checking on the sleeping beauties before I go to bed at night.

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Have a great trip...Fun info too!See you soon.