Friday, October 24, 2008

Flamenco Friday

Today we went to lunch with my sister and my niece. Molly came over afterwards to play for a little while. I was really excited to give Molly her souvenir from our trip. We got her and our girls these super cute Flamenco dancer dresses when we were in Barcelona. They even had one in Maria's size. We had a little Spanish dance party this afternoon and it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Check out the pics below. (And, no, I did not get one. What a sight that we would be. Me + Flamenco dress = scary. )


Maria was getting man-handled during the dance party but I think she was having the most fun. She kept her dress on the longest and I had to pry it off of her when it was time for her nap.

Shake it girls!

The three Amiga's!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are adorable Jenny. I can just imagine what fun the girls are going to have playing dress up and dance party in those.

Melyssa said...

Oh what great dresses for dress up. Girls are so much fun! You are inspiring me to get Lylah some dress up cloths- she doesn't have any yet! hummm Santa??

Jill & Emmalee said...

They all are beautiful! How fun! Hope to see you all sometime!
Love Jill

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I think that YOU + FLAMENCO = HOT! I would have bought one just to wear around the neighborhood to the park, or whatever!