Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

I am very behind in blogging, and everything else in my life for that matter. Definiltey playing catch up from being gone and then Maria was sick so I had to miss another day of work...Yikes. I have cut my computer time down to almost nothing and now I have decided that I either need to stop sleeping or lock myself in my house for a few days so I can get life back in order....
So, some thing you have missed....
MARIA IS WALKING!
As soon as I figure out how to post a video I will get it up here for you to see. She is still in the wobbly stage, which is soooo cute! Go Maria!

The Como Zoo Boo
We thought it was going to be outside so we bundled the kids up like eskimos and then it was inside. It was over crowded, over hot and over rated. I am certin that if it would have been outside we would have had a much different experience but it is going to take a lot of convincing to get Andy back there next year. The kids had fun and I guess that's all that matters. We went with my sister and her family.

All dressed up!

Julia being a lion at the Zoo Boo

Parker's 6th Birthday Celebration
My mom made lasagne and we hung out at their house. We had a PokeMon cake and he opened presents. Andy and I splurged on him this year and got him a Wii - a combined birthday Christmas gift - and he was really excited so that was fun!

Who knew all you need is a strip of bubble wrap to keep them ALL entertained!
The birthday boy with his Wii.

Halloween Pictures
My friend Melyssa took some Halloween pictures of the girls and they turned out really cute!




That is all for now - much more to come with all the Halloween activities this week!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

You are right. Lots to catch up on. Still need some pics of the cruise on here!! Also, just an FYI, if you want to add a video of Maria walking instead of the button to add a picture, click the one right next to it. It will upload the video of her in a jiffy!!!