Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Parker!

Today is my nephew Parker's 6th birthday! I am so sad that we are not there to celebrate with him. (I wrote this to be posted while we are gone....) We are going to whoop it up when we get home and give him his present then too. It's a really good one! I did send him some Pokeymon Cards to get on his actual birthday. (What the hell are those by the way?) I honestly can not believe that he is turning 6. He is the first born grandchild, a lady killer (um, went to pick him up at Sunday school and some little chicky-poo was smooching him on the cheek...) and it is not overstating it to say that he is my favorite little boy on the planet. Happy Birthday Buddy! Auntie Jenny, Uncle Andy and Julia & Maria love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Julia & the BIRTHDAY BOY a couple weeks ago

No comments: