Sunday, October 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick post to let everyone know we made it home safe and sound. Spending time with the girls, the laundry, and forcing ourselves to get back on track sleep wise. Once I have downloaded my pictures (800 +) I will post a little recap of the trip. In a nutshell, AMAZING. Sad to leave the adventure behind, but there is nothing, and I mean nothing, like coming home to hugs and kisses from my sweet angels, and as much fun as we had, we missed them like crazy.

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Glad that you are home safe and that you had a great time. Look forward to some pictures!

Melyssa said...

Welcome back! Gald you had a nice time. Robynn has your Pampered Chef stuff to give you. It was a little bit big in your door. I can't wait to see your photos and hear about your trip!