Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Queen of Burger King

So it has been a crazy week of getting ready for dance to start up again. Flyers, flyers, and more flyers! It doesn't help that I have not done one thing for dance since I unloaded my trunk after my last recital in May. That's the beauty and the curse of being the boss.

Today we tried to go to an indoor playground and it was C-R-A-Z-Y so we ended up at the ever fancy Burger King instead. It was actually really fun for the kids and Maria was cracking me up in the high chair. I have had to play referee all week because Maria has discovered that she can tackle, bite, and push and really piss Julia off. Julia is learning quickly that she can no longer steal toys from Maria without their being consequences. I am confident that Maria would win a cat fight with Julia, no question. It's just starting to get interesting around here in the sibling department....

Um, I am pretty sure Maria would eat a Whopper right now if we gave her one!


I thought I would have some philosophical post today because it is the very last day that I can check the 25 to 29 box. I don't. Everyone is happy and healthy and that's all I can ask for.
Plus, 30 is the new 20 right?

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute...those pics look familiar!! The bib photographs much better than it originally looked. I like the french fry picture.

Also, Happy 30th birthday!!! You old foggie!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I meant to write you yesterday to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!