Friday, August 22, 2008

Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Andy's Birthday

10. He likes to travel even more then I do
9. He is a saver (I am a spender)
8. He is seriously funny
7. He lets me sleep in on the weekends
6. He deals with some serious PMS issues with a smile (usually)
5. He is the best father ever. My girls are very lucky to have him in their life.
4. He does dishes and laundry and even cooks sometimes
3. He is so darn attractive
2. He puts us first
1. He picked me to spend forever with

Happy Birthday Andy! I Love You!



For Andy's birthday we went out for dinner with his mom and aunt and uncle tonight and are going out with my family on Sunday. We also had a dinner on Wednesday night with some good friends. Andy has decided that he wants some custom made running shoes (I will NEVER understand this. Shoes, yes, but to wear running, no.) and I got him some clothes. Another gift highlight is a Wii Fitness, which we have yet to try because we are obsessed with the Olympics. Next week maybe...

No comments: