Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All sorts of FEVER

We had a crazy weekend. Julia got strep throat and we ended up at Urgent Care on Friday afternoon with a 104+ fever, so there went our evening plans, and we missed a birthday party Saturday because we didn't want to chance anyone else getting sick. Andy did run the Turtleman Triathlon in my hometown of Shoreview on Saturday and did awesome! Sunday we layed low and then I went to dinner and Mama Mia with some girlfriends. I really liked the movie but it was pretty lame. (Does that make me lame that I liked it?) Monday the girls and I headed to the pool for a chilly dip. It was so cold that we didn't last long.
PLEASE don't tell me that hot summer weather is already over.......

The rest of us aren't sick but WE HAVE OLYMPIC FEVER! We are having so much fun watching the USA go for the gold. Even Julia is in on the action. Any male competitor is a "Daddy" and any female a "Mommy" - pretty funny! She like "banastics" and swimming the best. I think all projects and house work will be at a stand still until they are over. Women's banastics team competition is tonight - yipppe! I am going scrapbooking but my friends are just as in to it as we are so I am guessing there will be very little scrapping going on..... GO TEAM USA!

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I like all the "Oh's" we made when they fell or messed up...so weird how that naturally comes out.....Cute pic!

Katers said...

Cute pic!! I hope everyone is feeling better!! I pratically begged Tarah to invite me to your next scrapbooking get together..sad!!