Sunday, August 24, 2008

One night, Thirty candles...

My sister Missy, Brother Joe, and Me


Last night Andy and my sister threw me a 30th birthday bash! It was soooooooooo fun! We took a close group of friends and family to Wildfire in Eden Prairie for dinner and drinks (LOTS of drinks!) and then they had a party back at our house with a larger crowd. It was so fun to see people that I don't get to see very often and to let loose with those I do. I am only posting a couple pictures because as the night went on, I got less and less attractive and the camera seemed to get forgotten as the booze flowed, so if you didn't make the photo cut it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the amount of wine I consumed. A heartfelt thanks to Andy and Missy for all the hard work, expense, and planning and to R, K & T for bringing stuff and helping out, like you always do. Thanks to everybody else for the gifts, the fun and for celebrating this milestone with me!



Andy and I at dinner - what a husband! How did I get so lucky?
My sister Missy and I
I love this picture and my sister more then anything.
Thanks for all you do and all that you bring to my life.
Melanie, Me and Nikki
Melanie and I have been friends since grade school and went to college together too,
and Nikki is a really good friend from college

Kari, Me, Tarah and Robynn
This picture is awesome! These three ladies are a constant source of friendship and laughter, and my life is richer and my world brighter with them in it.

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Thanks for that one...great time!!
Your still only 29....and holding!