Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby No More

I had a little emotional episode this morning as we packed Maria's bottles away. She hasn't had one in months but I just couldn't bring myself to put them away for good. For me it marked the end of her babyhood and I just wasn't ready for that. I still am not, but need the cabinet space so away they went. (In a bin for the next baby?) The tears are welling as I write this, but it's time to face the facts - Maria has turned into a toddler and her mom has turned into a cry baby. It has also shown me that my two beautiful daughters are growing up so fast and I need to slow down and enjoy them a little more. I will be sure to add that to the to do list...

Maria the New Baby

Maria the Toddler

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Think of all the positive things that she has become....She is a cutie pie, and a very happy girl. And if you are still crying...that means you must be ready for another long 9 months of barfing....