Monday, May 25, 2009

Seventh Heaven...


Today is our SEVENTH wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been that long. Seven years, 2 kids, and it just keeps getting better. Here are the top SEVEN reasons why I love being married to Andy:

7. He makes me laugh everyday.
6. He is the voice of reason when I get crazy. (Who, me? Never.)
5. He makes me feel beautiful, loved, important and secure.
4. He understands me.
3. He always says sorry, even when it is me that is wrong.
2. He is the best father in the world.
1. He is my best friend and always will be.

Happy Anniversary Andy! I love you with all my heart!

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 7 years goes really fast doesn't it!

Melyssa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 7 years!