Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Priceless Picture

Our favorite indoor park has closed (insert sobbing here...) and we have been forced to go to Pump It Up more then normal as a result. Julia loves it there but there isn't much Maria can do until, wait for it, she started doing the slide all by herself! Holy crap. It is one huge slide. I snapped this picture and it makes me swell with pride every time I look at it. (I wish the quality was better, it was one of those just take the darn picture moments!) That is Julia at the top, arms outstretched to Maria at the bottom, encouraging her up the slide, yelling top volume "YOU CAN DO IT MARIA!" and sure enough she did it and was rewarded with a major big sister hug at the top, while I watched in amazement and wiped a tear away..... I have definitely gone soft. (Both physically, sadly, and emotionally....)

No comments: