Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dance Pictures

The girls got their dance costumes and had pictures. Maria's went great until she actually saw the photographer and he scared the crap out of her for some reason and she cried her eyes out the rest of the time. Oh well, I'll laugh someday right. I can hardly imagine what they are going to look like. I wasn't able to go to Julia's because I was helping my sister at her dance show, but my friend took her for me (no dads allowed in the changing room - thanks Kari!) and snapped a few pictures for me. I can't wait to see them!
Maria in her Shoo Fly costume at home - didn't get any pictures at pictures...too busy trying to keep the makeup from running all over the place as she screamed her head off. Her teacher Kara literally did a back bend across the picture thing so she could sit on her lap and not be in the shot and the photographer had to leave the room and I pushed the button. Again, I can only imagine what they are going to look like.
Jules ready for her closeup. No pictures in the Neverland costume (think Tinkerbell) but I know you will see some later...

Julia as Candy Cane Jane

Maria in Hey, What Did the Blue Jay Say? minus the bird hat, you'll see that later too...

No comments: