Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Julia is FOUR!

April 30, 2009 - Julia is Four! She was sicker then sick with the flu so all birthday events had to be postponed and I was heart broken. We made up for it though when she was feeling better. Here is her birthday post, a little late but I know she'll forgive me.....
I can not believe that my little tiny four pound baby is now four years old! It is shocking to me how fast it has gone, how much I love her, and how much joy she has brought Andy and I. So, in tradition, here are the top 5 reasons I celebrate her birthday:
5. She makes smile and laugh on a daily basis.
4. She is the best big sister in the world and would really like another "tiny baby" in our family. (Someday Jules, someday....)
3. She loves to sleep in just like her Mommy.
2. She grows more beautiful on the inside and out every single day.
1. She is the thing (and her sister) that I am most proud of and my biggest dream come true.

No comments: