Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My My Maria! What a Day!

Maria had a big day today - she started gymnastics and dance!
(They won't always be on the same day, I won't go in to boring details...)
Andy took her to her first Parent/Tot gymnastics class this morning and she did great! (I was at Julia's preschool for a pizza party.) She looked adorable in her little leo with her tummy and her diaper. She even let me put a bow in her hair and kept it there! Her favorite things were the trampoline and the rings.
Tonight was dance for the first time. She looked adorable (I am seeing an adorable pattern developing...) in her little skirt and tights. This is a solo class so I was a little nervous, but she walked right in and her teachers said she did great. She has the same ones as Julia, and they are awesome. I am so excited for her! I was having MAJOR mommy guilt over her lack of activities compared to what Julia had been in by her age but I couldn't find anything that worked with our schedule until now. Hip Hip Hooray! It's Maria's turn now! I do have to point out that Julia wanted to go to both places with Maria and didn't really get why they couldn't be in the same class. It got me a little teary-eyed that she was so worried about her. When Maria came out of dance Julia gave her a huge hug and asked her how it went. Then when she walked back I heard her ask her teacher about Maria.....Ahh, sisterly love.....

On the rings...a future Olympian perhaps?

The trampoline...look at that tummy!

Ready for dance!

Dancing in daddy's boots

3 comments:

carisdavidnick&mia said...

Oh my gosh... those are the cutest little pictures I have ever seen! What adorable babies you have Jenny!

Melyssa said...

What a fun day for Maria! Her smile says it all! With her talented mamma I am sure he will be a wonderful dancer!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

So cute! I love the heart outfit. Adorable...Stuff I will never have! She looks sooo HAPPY!