Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Much to Julia & Maria's delight, my niece Molly stayed with us for a couple of days last week while my sister and John took a much deserved vacation to Mexico. The girls all had so much fun together and it was nice having her here. My favorite thing was listening to her and Julia talk and giggle in bed at night. The best was Molly declaring, top volume, "Be quiet Julia! Auntie Jenny is coming!" Ha! Made me laugh so hard. My sister survived the experience of leaving her kids, it was touch and go for awhile, and had a great time. We would would watch her again, anytime......
Hanging out in the play tent. The only bummer was that Julia wasn't feeling super great. She has another ear infection and a bad cold - she is on the mend now, I just wish she had felt better when Molly was here.
"Sleeping" in Julia's bed. Check out those little smiles.....

No comments: