Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend - Part 1

We have already had a wonderful weekend and there are still 2 more days to enjoy! What a great feeling....
Thursday we went to my parents for a turkey dinner bonanza! Good food, family, and football/ad reading. What could be better? It was a great holiday! I did end up with a stomach bug on Thursday night and went to bed super early and slept in late so I missed Black Friday shopping for the first time in a long time. I did wake up feeling better and made it to the mall to hit Gymboree where I felt like they were practically giving stuff away - between the sales and the coupons it was nuts.
Friday afternoon we ventured out to get our Christmas tree. I can already tell this year is going to be so much fun! Jules is WAY into all things Christmas and was so excited to pick out a tree. We got a big one and came home and decorated it together. It should be interesting with Maria - she likes to mess with the tree so we will have to keep a close eye on that.
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving Weekend - Part 2

The Girls on Turkey Day

Julia at the tree lot


Looking for the perfect tree

Girl hug

Trimming the tree


2 comments:

Melyssa said...

Dayne is way into Christmas too! Isn't it fun! It looks like the girls had fun in the tree lot. That looks like fun! It is hard to believe we have 3 weeks of school until winter break. Are you off the whole 2 weeks?

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love the polka dot tights! Cute! The tree looks really good. Ours was from there too but I feel like I got jipped there this year...oh well...=)