Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am still here - physically anyways. My mind is another story...

Yes, I know. I have been neglecting the blog. Life has gotten in the way of my cyberspace addiction these past couple of weeks. I guess a couple of ear infections and the fact that I feel like it's 10 pm at 5 in the evening have gotten the best of me. The good news, maybe? is that I am back in the saddle and hoping to stay better on top of things. My friend Robynn and I decided we need notepad earrings so we can keep jotting down all the crap we need to do or keep forgetting to do. If it is not physically attached to my body chances are I will forget it somewhere too. It has gotten so bad I would forsake my fashion sense, which I don't have much of anyways, if it meant staying better on top of all areas of my life... I am trying. I guess that's all I can ask of myself.
So, a blogging I will go.

No comments: