Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Future Artist?

Maria's newest obsession is coloring. (I use the term "color" very loosely...) She wants to do it all the time. There is one major problem though - she likes to snack on her utensil. I have now bought 4 different types of crayons, ones shaped like animals, plastic ones, and so on, and she still takes a bite every time. You would think they taste like crap and she would stop, but she is bound and determined to make it part of her diet. I have decided that what doesn't kill her, will only make her stronger, or at least give her a more "colorful" personality....

Hard at work on a masterpiece
Maria very happy with her work

2 comments:

Melyssa said...

Oh so cute! I just love to watch little ones color because they always have a look of determination on their face! Maria isn't alone in her desire for those tasty crayons-- ha ha! Lylah has gotten better but I do catch her sometimes!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love her face when she is coloring...that is intense! I think the ones that you bought are less tempting. Mason used to peel the wrapper and eat like 2 or 3 if he could find them. No worries, Poison Control said they are just fine (same with sidewalk chalk...not that I would know that!)