Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Molly!

Hard to believe but my one and only niece Molly is turning four today. She is a sweet and sassy and the best hugger around. She has the best little giggle and Julia and Maria both adore her. (So do Andy and I...) We are officially celebrating on Sunday, with a cake made out of doughnuts (She is definitely related to me. Doughnuts are their own food group in my diet....) and maybe some Barbie gifts? It will be interesting to see if Julia spills the beans on the Barbie Doll House - she helped me pick it out and keeps talking about it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY DOLLY!

Playing Babies at the Cabin - laughing like usual when they are together...

The Birthday Girl as Minnie Mouse

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Amazing how fast they grow up! Hope she had a great time!