Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Madness

March has left me feeling very overwhelmed. So busy and so tired.... This is my busiest time of year for the company, my dining room and family room look like a costume factory threw up in there, and it just seems like we have something going on EVERY SINGLE day. I am not complaining, okay, maybe just a little, because most of it is fun stuff, but I do long for a few lazy days at home with nothing to do..... Andy went to Vail with some law school buddies last weekend and I am, drum roll please, going on a girls weekend tomorrow! I am so excited! Scrapbooking and friends and a little time to myself. Heaven, sheer heaven. I am hoping to come back energized and refreshed....
Here are few fun pictures that have been taken latley. I hope to get back on the blogging wagon here soon.....

Maria and Julia have pretty much started wearing some kind of dance clothes everyday. It is great for my laundry situation. The love to put on their leos, and they have a bazillion to choose from, and turn on a CD in Julia's room and rock out. It happens almost everyday - no exaggeration.

Maria also likes to wear my shoes. They look great with the footed pjs! It was very cute at first - now I just want her to stay out of my closet because I have to go around the house collecting shoes after she has been in there.

I didn't want to post this because in a really strange twist, one of the costumes I chose this year is also going to be one of Maria's costumes for her dance recital. (The blue she is in...) What are the odds, of all the costumes in all the catalogs, her teachers and I pick the same one? Needless to say we picked it because it is ADORABLE! So, here is a sneak peek of more to come..... (Julia is modeling a different one that I am using this year.) My house is covered in tutus but as I start to hand them out there are little bits of carpet showing through again....

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I did not see that you posted before we left. Since then, I have not been caught up with no PC access...Ugh...Love the blue costume tho. Really cute!

Cassi said...

The costume is definitely adorable!! Mayli loves it!
Your girls are so cute! Fun blog!
And I think I'm finally (after 5 years of living here) starting to see how people survive living in MN long term! Take warm vacations in March!! Yours looked really fun (and warm!)!