Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Tarah!

Today is my friend Tarah's birthday!
Here are the 5 reasons why I celebrate her and her birthday!

5. I haven't found something that she can't fix or do. Kitchen back splash? No problem. Computer malfunction? She's your gal! It is incredible.
4. She is hilarious and fun. A party just isn't the same without her. She usually is the party.
3. We have a wonderful reciprocal venting relationship. I listen to her and she listens to me. She is a great listener.
2. If I ever need her in a pinch she is there. No matter what. A friend like that is hard to find.
1. I just like her, like spending time with her and I am glad she is my friend!

Happy Birthday Tarah! Looking forward to celebrating with you later this week!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Awww...Thanks! That was soo nice! And thank you for selecting a photo that covers my double chin!! Now, that is friendship!

See you soon!