Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney Dreaming....

In the name of catching up, I am going to do a small photo recap of Disney. Small you ask? It doesn't look small? Well, I took almost 900 pictures and we had the most amazing time. There a bazillion things that didn't make it on here, entire days in fact, but I just need to post it and move on and try and get caught up.......

Minnie and Daisey at Hollywood Studios. It was Valentine's Day - hence the red and hearts. We loved it there - the Play House Disney stuff was awesome. We met Handy Manny, the Little Einsteins and ate lunch in a car at a "drive in". The girls LOVED it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Epcot Center
We spent a lot of time in Mexico on the Donald ride...see below.

My favorite picture of the trip. I am in love with this picture and this memory.

We finally saw Ariel! Her line is always crazy and this time we hit it minutes before the park closed and only waited a little bit. It was awesome. I did pretty much want to punch her though. She was stunning, so great with the girls, and let me tell you, there are VERY few people in the world that could wear that outfit.....

Donald was a surprise hit with Maria. By far her favorite character. She got a stuffed Donald and he has become her lovey. She has slept with him every night since we have been home.

We spent a day at Blizzard Beach water park. It was incredible. It was like they sat down and asked me what I would want for my girls at this age at a water park and did it. Life jackets that fit, kiddie tubes, kid water slides with TONS of lifeguards, a zero depth pool, and the list goes on. Here the girls are before out trek down the lazy river....

Blizzard Beach

This is at the Animal Kingdom Safari Breakfast. Maria is doing this in a lot of our pictures. Pretty funny....

The biggest highlight at every park was the parades. We saw a parade a day and sometimes two. Andy and I can sing the song that is in one of them. "Celebrate a dream come true......." It has been in my head since the trip. They would get so excited and wave and wave and wave. It was so fun to watch!

Julia and Andy rode the race cars while Maria and I walked around and waited for them. As they came around the corner you couldn't even see her in there she was so little. She loved it though!

The Buzz Lightyear ride was a big favorite this time. We rode it several times, alternating who sat with who. Even Maria was in on all the action.

Julia and Maria loved the tea cups! I am definitely getting old, it made me a little ill when she spun it around so fast...

The newest attraction there is photos with the Disney Fairies and Julia wanted to see them soooooo bad! The line was always crazy so we went there as soon as it opened and still waited an hour. She did get see Rosetta, pictured above, who is her favorite. Tinkerbell and Iridessa were also there.
It was truly an amazing week.
Disney World and the Hansell's get along great and we can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That was a great pic of the girls and the slurpy!!! And the tea cup! Looks like a great ride!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures. Will definitely need to pick your brain a bit about the things to do. We are going in May. It was a bit of a spontaneous decision but the more I am planning the more I am getting excited. We're staying at a Mariott resort and probably only going to do one day of Disney. Thanks for whetting my appetite!