Monday, July 20, 2009

BUBBLES
My kids love bubbles. Maria tends to always eat them, but Jules has become a pro. Bubbles make my kids happy! ♥ I love this picture! I think it really shows how much Maria loves Julia. ♥

Giant Bubble Wand


THE PARK
They love it! What more can I say? Julia can do everything herself and I am not worried about her breaking her neck anymore. Maria, is a whole different story. She is fearless and needs to be watched like a hawk. Here are some of my favorite park pics!
Swinging Sisters

Here comes trouble!

Cutie climber


All in all it has been a great several weeks of summer!

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute Shots...Can you believe that Julia needed Jeans and a Sweatshirt...that cold snap was crazy!

Melyssa said...

oh isn't the park fun! Looks like a good time was had by the two of them! Plus anyway with bubbles is a great one! They are having a wonderful summer it looks like!